Please join us from 11:30am – 2:30pm on Saturday, October 1st, for the inaugural Morning After, a Houston Press Bottomless Brunch Sampling Event. This event will feature food sampling from over 25 of Houston’s hottest brunch spots, alongside beer, brunch cocktails, music and entertainment.
Houston is known for their wide spread of restaurants to attend for brunch. This event will bring all of those restaurants under one roof, as we showcase their specialty brunch items. This is one brunch you won't want to sleep through!
Enjoy unlimited brunch bites from such eateries as Anejo Tex-Mex, Brennan’s of Houston, Holley’s Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar, Season’s 52, Harold’s Restaurant Bar & Terrace, The Tasting Room, MAX’s Wine Dive, Danton’s Gulf Coast Seafood Kitchen, Mia Bella Trattoria, and many more.
Guests will also enjoy access to sample Ben E. Keith beer products, as well as sampling of their favorite brunch cocktails. Music will be provided by one of Houston’s favorite, DJ Ceeplus Bad Knives. More entertainment to be announced.
Grab your tickets today! General Admission tickets includes entry, unlimited brunch bites, music and entertainment. A VIP ticket includes entry into the event 30 minutes early, unlimited brunch bites, access to the college football tailgate area with premium covered seating, an official Morning After T-shirt, and a VIP gift bag.
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry into the event at the Bayou City Event Center. *Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Winners of 2017 Rodeo Houston's Uncorked! Best Bites Competition
- The Five Best Things to Do in Houston This Weekend: Art, a Bluesy Ballet and Brunch
- The Morning After Brunch Event Offers a Bottomless Brunch
- This Week in Houston Food Events: All You Need Is Brunch
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: SaltAir Adds Lunch & Brunch
- The Houston Press Brunch Event, The Morning After, Nears
- Four-Packs of Tickets Now on Sale for Houston Press Brunch Event
- Time’s Running Out to Get “The Morning After” Brunch Tickets at Presale Prices
- Love Brunch? Tickets for “The Morning After, a Houston Press Brunch Event” Now on Presale