Join the Houston Press on Saturday, September 30th, from 11:30am – 2:30pm, for the 2nd Annual Morning After, a Houston Press Brunch Event...
presented by Whole Foods Market. This event will be a morning of bottomless brunch samples from over 25 of Houston's hottest brunch spots.
In between brunch samples, guests will enjoy drink samples and musical entertainment. This is one weekend brunch you won't want to sleep through!
Enjoy bottomless brunch bites from over 25 of Houston’s best restaurants. Last year's event featured fantastic eateries such as Anejo Tex-Mex, Brennan's of Houston,...
Holley's Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar, Season's 52, Harold's Restaurant Bar & Terrace, The Tasting Room, MAX's Wine Dive, Danton's Gulf Coast Seafood Kitchen, Mia Bella Trattoria, and many more.
Houston is known for their widespread of restaurants to attend for brunch. This event will bring all of those restaurants under one roof, as we showcase their specialty brunch items. Guests will also enjoy access to sample brunch cocktails, champagne, and beer alongside entertainment throughout the morning.
Grab your tickets today! All tickets include entry into the event at 11:30am, unlimited brunch samples from Houston's hottest brunch spots,...
alongside 8 brunch cocktails, champagne or beer samples! Additional drink sampling cards available for purchase at the event.
VIP Admission tickets include entry into the event 30 minutes earlier than general admission (entry at 11am). Included in the price is bottomless brunch bites from over 30 of Houston’s hottest brunch spots, alongside 8 brunch cocktails, champagne or beer samples,Premium Access to Tailgate USA Area, Official Morning After T-Shirt, and VIP Gift Bag! Additional drink sampling cards available for purchase at the event. *Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- It's Last Call for Vendors at The Morning After: A Houston Press Brunch Event
- Tickets to "The Morning After, A Houston Press Brunch Event" Help to Benefit Harvey Relief Until September 15
- Time’s Running Out to Get “The Morning After” Brunch Tickets at Early Bird Prices
- Love Brunch? Tickets for “The Morning After, a Houston Press Brunch Event” Go on Presale Tuesday
- The Winners of 2017 Rodeo Houston's Uncorked! Best Bites Competition
- The Five Best Things to Do in Houston This Weekend: Art, a Bluesy Ballet and Brunch
- The Morning After Brunch Event Offers a Bottomless Brunch
- This Week in Houston Food Events: All You Need Is Brunch
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: SaltAir Adds Lunch & Brunch