Join the Houston Press on Saturday, September 29th, from 11:30am – 2:30pm, for the 3rd Annual Morning After, a Houston Press Brunch Event presented by Whole Foods Market.
This event will feature a morning of bottomless brunch samples from over 25 of Houston’s hottest brunch spot.
Enjoy bottomless brunch bites from over 25 of Houston’s best restaurants. Last year’s event featured fantastic eateries such as...
Beer Market Company, Brio, Broken Barrel, The Crepe Machine, Cyclone Anaya’s, Max’s Wine Dive, North Italia, Rio Ranch Restaurant and bar, Seasons 52 and many more.
Grab your tickets today! General Admission tickets includes entry into the event at 11:30am. Included in the price is bottomless brunch bites from over 30 of Houston’s hottest brunch spots, alongside brunch cocktail samples plus 4 Drink Tickets, and entertainment. Additional drink tickets available for purchase at the event.
AMCAP VIP Ticket includes entry into the event 30 minutes earlier than general admission (entry at 11am). Included in the price is bottomless brunch bites from over 30 of Houston’s hottest brunch spots, alongside brunch cocktail samples plus 4 Drink Tickets, as well as in and out access to the AmCap VIP Lounge with exclusive VIP Private Bar. Additional drink tickets available for purchase at the event.
AROUND THE WEB
- Houston's Best Bets This Weekend: Adult Field Day & The Morning After
- It's Last Call for Vendors at The Morning After: A Houston Press Brunch Event
- Tickets to "The Morning After, A Houston Press Brunch Event" Help to Benefit Harvey Relief Until September 15
- Time’s Running Out to Get “The Morning After” Brunch Tickets at Early Bird Prices
- Love Brunch? Tickets for “The Morning After, a Houston Press Brunch Event” Go on Presale Tuesday
- The Winners of 2017 Rodeo Houston's Uncorked! Best Bites Competition
- The Five Best Things to Do in Houston This Weekend: Art, a Bluesy Ballet and Brunch
- The Morning After Brunch Event Offers a Bottomless Brunch
- This Week in Houston Food Events: All You Need Is Brunch